Saturday 13 November 2010

Halle Berry on Movies, Motherhood and Trying to Not Feel Guilty About Going Back to Work






November 10, 2010In an all-new interview with the talented Halle Berry, the actress reveals to ET that she's currently dealing with feeling guilty about delving back into her movie career after being a stay-at-home mom to her daughter Nahla for more than two years.
"For the first two and a half years I took off and I just wanted to be a mom now that I'm going back to work in a real way, it's trying to not feel guilty about doing what I love to do and what I have to do," Berry said at the AFI event, "On Acting -- A Conversation With Halle Berry," Tuesday night. "I have to leave her and that's hard."
Berry also talked to us about her new movie 'Frankie & Alice,' which she says although there's Oscar buzz, she just hopes people see it.
"I would take an Oscar any time they want to give it to me," she said. "But I do have one and I feel very accomplished in my industry and that’s something nobody can ever take from me. It's about doing good work doing things that challenge me putting stories out there that I think are interesting helping women of color keep moving forward those are things that are really important so if people just see this I’ll be really happy."
"Frankie & Alice" hits theaters December 10 in Los Angeles and across the country in February 2011. For more info, log onto www.frankieandalicemovie.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment