'Olivier Martinez threatened to kill me': Gabriel Aubry displays painful black eye and cut face in shocking images as he obtains his OWN restraining order
By IONA KIRBY
Harrowing images of Gabriel Aubry's injuries following his brawl with Olivier Martinez have been released.
The model can be seen displaying an extremely painful-looking and swollen black eye, along with cuts under his left eye and on his forehead and the bridge of his nose.
The 36-year-old, who also has bloodied fingernails as a result of the fight, and has claimed Martinez threatened to kill him.
WARNING: CONTAINS GRAPHIC IMAGES
Shocking: Photos of Gabriel Aubry's injuries following his fight with Olivier Martinez on Thanksgiving
It doesn’t look like anything is set to simmer down between the pair, as Halle Berry’s ex-boyfriend has now obtained a restraining order against her fiancé following the Thanksgiving incident.
And he's also seeking to have his own restraining order lifted prohibiting him from seeing his daughter in the wake of the violent bust-up.
Aubry was hospitalised with broken ribs and a bruised and swollen face following the fight, before he was charged with battery.
And a judge issued an emergency protective order which prevented him from coming with in 100 yards of either Nahla, Halle or Martinez.
Painful: Aubry's right eye is extremely sore-looking, swollen and black as a result of the fight
Beaten and bloodied: Aubry also has cuts under his left eye, across the bridge of his nose and on his forehead
But now his lawyers are set to argue that it was Olivier who started the right, although Halle's attorneys are expected to argue the motion in court on Tuesday.
The model obtained his emergency protective order against Martinez at a Los Angeles county court on Monday, according to TMZ. Documents reveal the order is valid until December 17.
Aubry claimed in his declaration that the day before Thanksgiving, the family went to watch Nahla's school play, and Martinez whispered in his ear in French: 'I wish I could beat the s*** out of you right now.
'You're lucky we're in a school right now. We're going to take Nahla right now and you're not going to follow us.'
The next day Aubry allegedly dropped Nahla off at Berry's and her door was opened by Martinez - even though a nanny usually acts as a go-between.
Badly cut: The wound under the model's left eye appears to have required stiitches
Biting back: Aubry obtained a restraining order against Martinez on Monday
Aubry claims Martinez said, 'We need to talk,' and as he walked to his car, Martinez allegedly knocked him to the ground, took his head in his hand and slammed it on the concrete driveway, while accusing Aubry of 'costing us $3million' due to the custody battle.
The model goes on to claim that Martinez allegedly said: 'We called the cops. You're going to tell them that you're the one who attacked me, or I'm going to kill you.'
He is hoping to prove his innocence with the help of CCTV footage, and said: 'I told the officers that [Martinez] was the one who attacked me, and repeatedly told them to get the security tapes from Ms. Berry's security cameras before she and Mr. Martinez deleted them.'
Aubry has already been slapped with a restraining order of his own, meaning he has to stay 100 yards away from Martinez, Berry, and his daughter with Berry, Nahla.
Threat: Aubry has claimed Martinez threatened to kill him after their physical fight
Victim: Aubry, who also displayed bloodied fingernails, has declared Martinez was the one who started the brawl
Court order: The restraining order is active until December 17, according to documents
Meanwhile Berry and Martinez were seen arriving home together after visiting their lawyers, and were also paid a visit by detectives. Earlier on Martinez had visited a hospital, displaying grazes on his knuckles.
It has been reported that Berry’s lawyers will go to court this week in an attempt to have her and Martinez's order against Aubry extended.
In addition, it has been claimed that Aubry could be deported back to his native Canada as a result of the fight.
A source told Radar Online: 'Not only is Gabe dealing with the possibility of losing shared custody of his daughter, Nahla, and possible criminal charges, but the real possibility of being deported back to Canada because of the arrest.
Licking his wounds: Martinez's grazed knuckles were visible as he arrived at a hospital on Monday
War of words: Aubry is claiming Martinez started the fight by knocking him to the ground and slamming his head on the concrete driveway
'Gabe is in the United States on a work visa and anytime someone is arrested on child abuse, domestic violence, assault or battery charges the Immigration and Naturalization Services is contacted by law enforcement.'
The source explained: 'During the time Gabe was being held at the police station he was asked if he was a United States citizen, and he said no. This is what triggered INS being contacted. It's not a given that Gabe will be automatically deported, but it's a very real possibility. He doesn't need to be convicted in order to be deported, the arrest is enough to terminate his visa.'
The altercation came after a judge ruled that the star is not allowed to move four-year-old Nahla to France, where she was hoping to uproot to in order to live with French actor Martinez.
Battle stations: Aubry has already been slapped with a protective order preventing him coming within 100 yards of Martinez, Halle Berry and his daughter Nahla
Not backing down: Berry, who was seen arriving home with Martinez on Monday after visiting her lawyers, is said to be seeking to extend the restraining order
All go: Detectives were reportedly seen paying the actress a visit as an abuse suit may be reopened
And now Radar Online claims that the Los Angeles County Department of Child Protection services will be formally re-opening an abuse investigation involving Nahla.
A source told the website: 'Detectives from the LAPD formally contacted CPS after Gabe's arrest, because Nahla was present when the fight occurred.
'Nahla wasn't actually involved in the melee, and by all accounts, Halle whisked her out of the driveway as soon as the fight between Olivier and Gabe started. However, DCFS was contacted because there has been a history of allegations of physical abuse.
Taking its toll: The day before Berry was looking downcast as she left her Los Angeles home
Keeping busy: The day after the brawl Berry took four-year-old Nahla to watch a children's show
'Social workers will be interviewing Halle, Gabriel and Olivier about what happened on Thanksgiving. DCFS must ensure that Nahla's environment is safe.'
The day before the drama appeared to be getting to Berry as she looked downcast as she emerged from her Los Angeles home.
The actress has been attempting to keep her daughter distracted following the incident and took her to a children’s show on Friday.
Doting dad: The fight came after a judge ruled Berry couldn't move Nahla to France as Aubry would rarely be able to see her
Denied: Berry and Martinez were hoping to uproot to the actor's native France alongside Nahla
VIDEO: Olivier remained sheepish after the fight just a few days ago...
Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2238929/Gabriel-Aubry-displays-painful-black-eye-cut-face-shocking-images-obtains-OWN-restraining-order-Olivier-Martinez.html#ixzz2DPvWBerO
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook