Tuesday 31 May 2011

Halle Berry: 'My daughter is a very girly girl'

Halle Berry: 'My daughter is a very girly girl'

Halle Berry said her daughter Nahla is a "very girly girl" who loves to try on her fragrances.
image: Halle BerryHalle Berry
The 44-year-old star is mum to the three year-old, whose dad is Berry's 's ex-boyfriend Gabriel Aubry.
Speaking to PEOPLE backstage at the FIFI Awards in New York, she said: "She's a very girly girl."
She added that making her own perfume impresses her daughter.
Berry said: "I have four fragrances now. She tries them all out and likes them all. She'll definitely be a fragrance wearer… I can tell."
She added: "As a kid, I always wanted to have fragrances. And I would mix things in my mother's cabinet. Now, as an adult, I get a chance to really mix my own."

No comments:

Post a Comment