Monday 12 August 2013

Halle Berry had to be sexier as Bond girl

Halle Berry - Halle Berry had to be sexier as Bond girl - Contact Music

by Bang Showbiz | 11 August 2013

Halle Berry was told to be ''sexier'' when she was a Bond girl.
The 46-year-old actress - who was pictured emerging from the water in an orange bikini for in a classic scene in 2002' s 'Die Another Day' - was urged to up her sex appeal for the shots, and she joked if she tried any harder to pose she would displace the alignment of her hip joint.
She told Total Film magazine: ''The sea was freezing! I had to do it quite a few times too. I went in the water and I went out the water. Then I had to walk up the beach in a 'certain way'.
''They kept saying, 'Can you be sexier?', and I was like shouting back at them, 'this is all the sexy I got! I'm gonna get hip dysplasia if I try and make it any sexier!' ''
Although the brunette beauty hinted Pierce Brosnan is her favourite James Bond, she applauded Daniel Craig for his sex appeal.
Halle added: ''I thought that [Daniel's emerging from the sea shot] was pretty sexy. I was like, good for him! I worked with Pierce, so I'll always have my favourite...''
Although she was banned from watching the spy films when she was growing up her appreciation for the action flick grew with time.
Quizzed on whether she thought she would be a Bond girl when she was younger, she explained: ''My mother thought the Bond films were too adult for me to watch when I was growing up, so I never really had a chance to think about it.
''It was only as I got older I became aware of Bond.''

No comments:

Post a Comment