Saturday 10 August 2013

Pregnant Halle Berry looks stylish in a flowing dress

Maxi-mum (to be) points for effort! Pregnant Halle Berry looks stylish in a flowing dress

She has certainly not compromised her sense of style throughout her pregnancy.
And Halle Berry managed to pull another chic look out of the bag as she headed out in Los Angeles on Friday. 
The 46-year-old actress, who is set to welcome a son with Olivier Martinez into the world any day now, looked effortlessly elegant in a flowing patterned maxi dress as she arrived at an office building.
Super stylish: Halle Berry looked incredible in a flowing maxi dress as she arrived at an office building in Los Angeles on Friday
Super stylish: Halle Berry looked incredible in a flowing maxi dress as she arrived at an office building in Los Angeles on Friday
Edit
Despite the loose fit of the dress, Halle's bump was still clear to see, with the actress looking ready to pop in the ensemble.
Halle teamed the dress with a pair of flat sandals, a large black handbag and sunglasses as she headed inside. 
The actress' outing comes after she admitted in a recent interview that she relies on sessions with a psychologist to help her deal with stress.
Speaking to Total Film magazine, she said: 'My father was an alcoholic, and a very abusive one, and my mother knew the value of providing me an outlet of an unbiased person to talk to - to help me manage my feelings and my emotions.
Blooming beautiful: Halle teamed the dress with a pair of flat sandals in the balmy weather
Edit
Blooming beautiful: Halle teamed the dress with a pair of flat sandals in the balmy weather
Edit
Blooming beautiful: Halle teamed the dress with a pair of flat sandals in the balmy weather


'When I'm in a stressful place I will call up a psychologist and go in and have a couple of sessions and work through whatever I'm feeling.
'I also do a lot of meditation. Our mind is really powerful and what we think can really control our reality and how we look at things.'
However, the brunette beauty - who has vowed to return to work as soon as possible after giving birth to her tot - insists she's learnt the importance of separating her career from her personal life.
Big bread: Olivier Martinez carries a huge baguette home to Halle in Hollywood on Thursday
Big bread: Olivier Martinez carries a huge baguette home to Halle in Hollywood on Thursday
She explained: 'As I've grown older I've really learned, out of necessity, the importance of leaving work at work. Bringing home half of the things that I get asked to do in the film world is really detrimental to my private life - especially now I have children.
'I have to come home and I have to be a mum, and I have to be the same person I was when I left.'
Halle and French actor Olivier married oJuly 13 at the fairytale Chateau des Conde, which sits in the Burgundy countryside around an hour’s drive south of Paris.
It was only in April the couple revealed they are expected a son, with Berry saying it was ‘the biggest surprise of my life.’


Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2388700/Pregnant-Halle-Berry-looks-stylish-flowing-dress.html#ixzz2barpRXwO
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment