Tuesday 6 August 2013

Revealing Storm developments in ‘Days Of Future Past.’


Revealing Storm developments in ‘Days Of Future Past.’


bxZOMHw7
Halle Berry excitingly spoke to Total Film magazine (via CBM) about her involvement with X-MEN: DAYS OF FUTURE PAST. The actress says that Storm’s role was modified due to her surprise pregnancy, and that there will be something “shocking” about Storm revealed in the film.
Comparing director Bryan Singer to Brett Ratner:
“They’re like apples and oranges, they could not be more different. That’s for sure. The way they work is different. What you feel is different. Not that one is better or worse – they’re just very different. I was so happy to work with Bryan [Singer] again and I think it was nice for everyone to get back together.”
How her pregnancy affected Storm’s role:
“I wasn’t in as much as I was meant to be though. That kind of coloured what my involvement could be, which was why I was one of the first ones in and the first ones out. My ever-growing belly was posing a constant challenge! What I could do was getting more limited so the role that I play is so different from what it could have been, due to my surprise pregnancy.”
Exploring “shocking” revelations about Storm:
“But there’s something very revealing and shocking about Storm in this movie that I thought was needed. There are some things you find out about her that I think give you much more insight into who she is.”
The film’s epic-ness and its strong plot concept:
“I think it’s big because there are so many X-Men in the movie. There’s the young X-Men and there’s the X-Men that started it all off. Just so many X-Men! You’re gonna get to see some more than other, but they’re all there. I think that adds to the bigness of it. The concept of the movie is pretty big too. The urgency is more important this time round. The threat is greater too.”

No comments:

Post a Comment