Wednesday 16 May 2012

Halle Berry Explains Her Paparazzi Blow-Up-TooFab.com


Halle Berry Explains Her Paparazzi Blow-Up

"Extra's" Mario Lopez caught up with Halle Berry at the 2012 Entertainment Industry Foundation Revlon Run/Walk for Women over the weekend. The Oscar winner, who co-hosted the event,talked for the first time about her recent confrontation with the paparazzi.

Last week, Berry lost control with photographers camped out in front of daughter Nahla’s pre-school, screaming, “I’m doing something honorable -- I’m not harassing people!” and calling him expletives.

Halle explains why she lost her cool, below:




Halle added that she's not going to remain a victim. "You know, I think I'm going to call Obama and say look, can you help us? I know this seems like a little issue right now. But it’s a big issue in our lives and our lives at the school and our children being protected. I think it’s really, really important."

Berry was also pleased to be a part of the EIF/Revlon Run/Walk for Women, which raises money forcancer research. "I've lost so many people. I know people struggling right now with cancer."

No comments:

Post a Comment