Monday 27 August 2012

Halle Berry still hasn't forgiven Robert Downey Jr. for accidentally breaking her arm


BANG Showbiz | Monday, August 27, 2012 (London)

Halle Berry suffered the injury when they were filming Gothika together in 2003, but she doesn't feel he sufficiently apologised about the incident, and still avoids him around Hollywood.

A source said: "She didn't think he was sorry enough. He didn't even send flowers. Whenever she sees him in town she won't talk to him."

Halle has talked of the injury, which lost her weeks of work, hinting that it happened carelessly.

She said: "It wasn't like I was trying to fall 50 feet and just fell wrong or did something crazy. I was shooting a scene with Robert and he grabbed my arm the wrong way and broke it."

Robert has also previously talked about the injury, playing down that it was entirely his fault.

He said: "It was an accident, I'm sorry if she's still upset. I did everything I had to do to keep my side of the street clean. I wish her the best."

No comments:

Post a Comment